Saturday, March 19, 2011

Letter to Editor in Jefferson City News Tribune on Friday, March 18

Dear Editor:

I am a resident of the county and pay $75.27 for three months trash service.  I have one trash can and one pick up per week. I recycle newspapers, plastic and cardboard (and now glass also)) and I have to take my recyclables to a recycling business across town usually once a month.  I would trade places anytime with the city resident, cheaper rates and more convenience. Every living person generates trash and should all have to pay to have it disposed of.  I don’t know what people are griping about.  But there are always going to be naysayers no matter what you do. I just hope the naysayers do not spoil this good service for all of Jefferson City residents.

Cathy Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment